As a growing business, and busy mums, we are working hard to make our jewellery in the most transparent and efficient way as possible.
For this reason, we produce our jewellery in small batches.
What does this mean?
It takes an average of 8 weeks to get your finished piece to you. If you are an international client, add two additional weeks for postage.
Why do we do this?
- As a small dedicated team, it means we can work through the orders really efficiently.
- We can send out jewellery in one batch to the Assay Office (where your pieces are hallmarked as a proof of quality).
- We often need to wait for clients to send us milk, a boobie drawing or ring size so this approach allows for enough time to do this.
- The process of transforming breastmilk into a pearl takes a little bit of time and patience, and so we need a month to do this perfectly.
- It can take up to 4 weeks to source a gemstone so we need to allow time to receive it.
- We hope our pieces will last you a lifetime, so worth the wait.
But I want it sooner!
Yep we would feel exactly the same, but great craftsmanship takes a little extra time. As a keepsake piece the last thing we want to do is rush it. Plus in most cases we need to wait for clients to send us their milk or boob picture.
As our business grows we hope to shorten the processing time, but for now please appreciate the time we are taking to make it perfect. Plus we promise to send you lots of pictures and updates along the way.